Taxi & Minibus Insurance

Individual and fleet taxi and private hire policies can be obtained which extend the standard motor insurance and motor fleet to include this occupation.

For example, a motor trader or garage proprietor may be looking after a customer's vehicle, may be road testing a vehicle, or may be driving otherwise uninsured or unlicensed vehicles under a trade plate.

A motor trader may need the widest form of motor cover in respect of vehicles on the road. They may require cover for unspecified vehicles being driven by unspecified drivers for business, and sometimes private purposes.

A motor trader will also require protection against claims from selling vehicles and repairing vehicles on their premises.

To get a quote for fleet motor insurance please complete your details below or call us on 01726 871144 (Option 3). If you would rather a consultant called you to discuss your requirements please click here.

Get a Taxi and/or Minibus Insurance Quote...