Residential Property Owners Insurance

Our residential property owners insurance is a highly competitive product with a wide range of insurers available to fit the needs of your property...

All types of tenant occupancy accepted such as:-

  • Owner Occupied
  • Employed/Self Employed
  • Retired Persons
  • Holiday Home
  • Students
  • Unemployed Tenant - Independent Means
  • Unemployed Tenant - Housing Benefit / DSS / Housing Association
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Unoccupied
  • Multiple Types of Tenants

Key benefits include:

  • Quotations available for properties up to £5,000,000 sum insured
  • Automatic coverage for Loss of Rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured
  • Experienced underwriters on hand with authority for instant decisions
  • No claims bonus available
  • Multi location policies available
  • Automatic cover included for domestic employees at £5,000,000
  • Property Owners Liability £2,000,000
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Unoccupied
  • Multiple Types of Tenants

There is also a wide range of standard cover included such as Loss of Metered Water and Trace & Access cover.

Optional covers include:

  • Accidental Damage
  • Legal Expenses and Rent Arrears
  • Property Owners Liability up to £5,000,000

To get a quote for residential property owners insurance please complete your details below or call us on 01726 871144 (Option 3). If you would rather a consultant called you to discuss your requirements please click here.

Get a Residential Property Owners Insurance Quote...